- 15 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 6 to 8
Yummy Goodnes anyone can eat especially people with Celiac or gluten sensitivity... Pudding is very most and topped with Chocolate and raspberry or any fruit you would like gives it a nice sweet flavor that does not over power.. Great for after dinner or maybe even for breakfast.
- Grease 9-inch baking dish
- Combine bread cubes and butter in prepared dish, toss to coat
- Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, and vanilla in medium bowl. Pour over bread cubes. Cover and refrigerate 2 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Sprinkle raspberries and chocolate chips evenly over bread mixture.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until golden brown and center is set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.