- 15 Minutes
- 35 Minutes
- Makes 10-12 Servings.
Gorilla bread or monkey bread has been a family favorite for decades. Try this recipe with cream cheese, brown sugar, walnuts, & cinnamon!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut cream cheese into 30 equal pieces.
- Place cream cheese in the center of each biscuit and wrap the dough around the cream cheese forming a ball.
- Combine white sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll biscuits in mixture and place in bundt pan.
- Add butter to pot and melt. Once melted, add brown sugar and stir. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then pour over biscuits.
- Bake for 35 minutes and serve!