- 5 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
Looking for summer sandwich ideas? White cheddar & peaches placed between sourdough bread could be your new favorite way to make grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Heat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with foil, and cook bacon until crispy, about 8-10 minutes. Transfer cooked bacon to plates lined with paper towels to drain excess liquids.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Lay two slices of bread, butter side down, into the hot skillet. Lay four slices of sharp white cheddar onto one slice, immediately followed with two strips of bacon.
- On the other slice of bread, cover the surface with peach slices, immediately topped with two slices of Colby jack cheese. Allow the halves to cook for about 2-3 minutes, until browned on the bottom.
- Remove the sandwich halves from the pan, and immediately press the bacon and cheese sides together to form a grilled cheese.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients until four sandwiches are made.
- Serve warm!