- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
- Makes 12 cups.
- Roll out the dough and cut 12 circles (4-inch diameter).
- Butter the cups of a 12-cup muffin tin, then press a circle of dough into each muffin cup, being careful not to tear the dough. (It's okay if the sides of the dough are higher than the muffin cups.)
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and then add the cream, salt and pepper, the Parmesan, and mix well.
- Add the spinach and onion, mixing well.
- Add the ham and stir to incorporate.
- Fill each muffin cup with the ham/spinach mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for approximately 25 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.