- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
- Makes 12 cups.
These spinach and ham egg bakes are easy and tasty, making them the perfect bite to grab on the run or to serve to your guests for brunch.
- Roll out the dough and cut 12 circles (4-inch diameter).
- Butter the cups of a 12-cup muffin tin, then press a circle of dough into each muffin cup, being careful not to tear the dough. (It's okay if the sides of the dough are higher than the muffin cups.)
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and then add the cream, salt and pepper, the Parmesan, and mix well.
- Add the spinach and onion, mixing well.
- Add the ham and stir to incorporate.
- Fill each muffin cup with the ham/spinach mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for approximately 25 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.