- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
This is Grant's Mouth Watering 3 Cheese Lasagna!
- Brown ground beef, rinse with water then add onion powder and garlic powder and stir occasionally
- After the meat is browned pour in 1 jar of 24 oz. traditional Prego sauce and let simmer for 5 minutes and then set aside
- Boil Lasagna noodles for 15 minutes at full boil then drain water and set aside
- In a lasagna pan lightly coat with meat mixture, then add a layer of noodles, a layer of mozzarella cheese, sauce then sharp cheddar and repeat one more time...
- on the 3rd layer of noodles add the sliced cream cheese and top again with noodles and sharp cheese.
- Place pan in oven @ 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes until it's melted and golden yellow. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then enjoy!