- 25 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Mix the sour cream and taco seasoning (layer 2) in a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix the mashed avocados, minced garlic, and mayonnaise (layer 3).
- In a clear baking dish, pour in the beans (layer 1) across the bottom evenly. Next, add the second layer (sour cream mixture), followed by the third layer (avocado mixture).
- Pour salsa evenly across the top, and then scatter the chopped scallions across the pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, or until ready to serve.
- For the tombstones and tree, cut the shapes out of 2 large tortillas. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper and position the cut out tortillas on it. Bake at 350 degrees F until the tortillas are toasted (roughly 3-5 minutes).
- Add the tombstones and tree to the top of the dip and serve.