- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Makes 16 Cups.
Put a twist on traditional green bean casserole with these single-serve crescent cups. Use crescent rolls to create the individual green bean cups!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a light coat of cooking spray to 16 regular-size muffin cups.
- Open and unroll cans of crescent rolls, make 2 large rectangles by squeezing the seams and perforations to seal. Slice into 16 equal squares and place each one into the individual muffin cup by pressing dough squares in bottom and up sides.
- Mix soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce and dash ground black pepper together in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Mix in drained green beans, 1/2 cup of the cheese and 2/3 cup of the onions, softly stir until combined. Spoon the mixture in to the dough-lined cups evenly.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, remove from oven, evenly sprinkle remaining cheese and onions onto each cup, then place back in to oven for 5 more minutes (the onions and cups should be golden brown). Let rest in pan for 5 minutes, remove from cups, serve and enjoy! warm.