- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- Mix together and set aside.
- For Salad:
- Turn on grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix green beans with salt, pepper, and 2 tbs olive oil.
- With remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper, drizzle onion, scallions and tomatoes.
- Remove excess oil from green beans and place on hot grill, be mindful of flames flaring up.
- Remove beans once they've been lightly charred, not all beans need to be charred, let cool.
- Skewer tomatoes, onion and scallions and place on grill, cut side down.
- With both sides being lightly charred, remove tomato skewers from grill and mix in with green beans when cool.
- Cut scallions and add to bowl along with dill, feta and vinaigrette. Salt and pepper to taste.