- 1 minute
- 10 minutes
Did you know you can cook pizza out on your grill? Try this grilled bacon and red onion pizza on a hot summer day.
- Cook bacon and crumble.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Roll out refrigerated pizza dough according to directions.
- Before placing on the grill, rub olive oil on one side of the dough so it won't stick.
- Place dough on grill for about 3-5 minutes. Take off and flip over onto plate, grill marks up.
- Rub chopped garlic onto pizza crust. Add tomatoes, red onions, bacon, mozzarella, and basil.
- Place back on grill for 5-10 minutes or until done.