- 15 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
With Memorial Day around the corner, we're breaking out the best burger recipes, including this grilled bacon stuffed burger patty. Grill it this spring!
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Mix beef, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper together in a bowl (don’t over mix).
- Over medium heat and fry bacon in a skillet until crispy. When done, place on a paper towel-lined plate and set aside. Leave the remaining bacon fat in the skillet to be used later.
- Using the mixed beef, form 8 patties, each about 1/2” thick.
- In the skillet, sauté onions in the bacon fat until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble the bacon in a bowl.
- Add onions and cheese in the bowl with bacon and mix together. Roll a spoonful of the mixture into a ball and place in the center of 4 patties.
- Cover each patty with the remaining 4 and seal the edges.
- Transfer burgers to your grill. For medium, cook approximately 4 minutes each side, flipping once.
- Remove from grill, place in hamburger buns and served with your favorite toppings!