- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
This is an easy dinner idea that is quick and stress free! You can use any part of the chicken and all will taste great!
- Start by cleaning your chicken and removing any addition fat and skin (or you could leave the skin on :-)
- After you have cleaned and dried the chicken, sprinkle the garlic powder over all of the chicken. Next, you will salt and pepper the chicken (I normally use about 1-2 tablespoons of salt depending on how much chicken I'm cooking.)
- Next, you will transfer the chicken to a heated charcoal grill. Cook chicken until done. (times will vary because of the different chicken pieces)
- While chicken is cooking on the grill, you will need to finely chop your onion and green pepper. Pour all of the barbecue sauce in a container that you can fit each piece of chicken in. Stir in the chopped green peppers and onions into the barbecue sauce. Set aside until ready to coat the chicken.
- Once the chicken is almost done (last 5 mins), coat each piece of chicken in the barbecue mixture. Once each piece is coated well, close lid and let cook for an additional 5-10 minutes (depending on how hot the grill is)
- Now you're all done and can now enjoy a delicious dinner entree!