- 5 minutes
- 6 s'mores
- Set the grill to medium heat.
- Slide the blueberries, strawberries and marshmallows each onto their own skewers.
- Set the marshmallow skewers next to the grilling tools. If you don’t have the grilling tools, you can hold the marshmallows above the grill for 3-4 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Place a piece of chocolate on each of the six graham cracker squares.
- Position chocolate covered graham crackers on the top rack of the grill for indirect heat. Transfer to a platter after 3-5 minutes.
- Put the strawberry and blueberry skewers on the grill for 3-5 minutes, turn once.
- Arrange one grilled strawberry and 3-4 grilled blueberries on top of the chocolate covered graham cracker, then add two warm marshmallows, then sandwich with another square of graham cracker and enjoy.