- 5 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
Get your BBQ fix while abstaining from meat this Friday of Lent. This BBQ flavored cauliflower recipe from Food Lion is vegetarian, healthy, and tasty!
- NOTE : If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them for 20 minutes before grilling.
- Grease the grill, then turn to 450 F. If using a grill pan, set over medium-high heat.
- Thread skewers with cauliflower florets. Paint a light layer of BBQ sauce onto the florets, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill cauliflower florets for 5-7 minutes per side, until lightly charred.
- Remove from the grill, place onto a platter, and cover with remaining BBQ sauce.
- Serve hot!