- 10 Minutes
- 25 Minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Cut the aluminum foil into 4 12-inch sheets.
- Whisk together the chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle half of the mixture over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Mix together the bell peppers, onion, black beans and remaining seasoning in a medium bowl. Divide the mixture evenly between the 4 sheets of foil and arrange in the center of each sheet. Top each portion with a chicken breast.
- Fold the long sides of the foil to meet in the center and crimp the edges together to completely seal the packets. Place onto the grill and close the lid. Cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, about 20-25 minutes.
- Allow the packets to cool for 5 minutes before opening.
Recipe Tip: To cook packets in the oven, place on a baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes at 400°F.