- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
You can get spicy sweet chili flavor all in a low carb, dairy-free, meal that uses cauliflower as a rice substitute. Try out this delicious dish tonight!
- Using a large Ziplock bag, combine 1/2 cup coconut milk, sweet chili sauce, the juice of 1/2 lime, salt and pepper. Close bag and then squish to combine.
- Place chicken breasts into bag, place in to refrigerator and marinate for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high and brush oil on the grates.
- Grill chicken breasts 4-5 minutes, flip and grill for 3-4 minutes, depending on how big they are.
- Remove from grill and let rest uncovered for 5 minutes.
- To make the cauliflower rice, heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium/medium-high heat.
- Add cauliflower, salt, pepper to taste and sauté for 5 – 7 minutes until tender.
- Add in remaining lime juice, 3-4 tablespoons coconut milk, cilantro and stir to combine.
- Plate the cauliflower, top with chicken and serve with extra sweet chili sauce for dipping.