- 5 minutes
- 12 minutes
- Makes 6 servings
Put some leftover grilled corn to good use in these hearty fritters. They're sure to hit the spot.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, the cornmeal, the sugar, the onion powder, the baking powder, the salt, and the pepper.
- Add the milk and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Add the chives and mix well.
- Add the corn and mix well.
- Make burger-sized patties (be generous) from the mixture.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place the fritters in the pan and cook for approximately 4 to 6 minutes or until they're golden brown, then flip them over and cook for 4 to 6 minutes more.