- 5 minutes
- 12 minutes
This is a nice variation of a cheese burger. This grilled goat cheese burger is so delicious and flavorful you won't even need mustard!
- Combine ground beef, cheese, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Hands are the best tool!
- Form 6 patties that are about 1/3 lb. each.
- Place on hot grill. After 4-6 minutes, flip and cook for another 4-6 minutes or until cooked.
- Brush melted butter on inside of rolls and place on grill until lightly toasted.
- Top the burger with sun-dried tomatoes.