- 10 minutes
- 12 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix together the melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the green beans and toss to combine.
- Wrap each half-slice of bacon around 6 to 8 green beans and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the green bean bundles on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes until the bacon is crisp and the beans are tender, rotating the bundles occasionally for even cooking.
- Meanwhile, mix together the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the bundles during the last 3 minutes of grilling. Enjoy immediately.
Recipe Tip: Alternatively, bake the green bean bundles in a 400°F oven for 15-20 minutes until the bacon is crisp and the beans are tender.