- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
This ham and cheese panini with a twist is simple, flavorful and easy to make.
- Heat oven to 400˚. Spray a large sheet pan with Food Lion non-stick spray.
- Season pineapples with curry powder. Place pineapple slices and sliced onions on a sheet pan in a single layer. Bake pineapples and onions until they are browned and caramelized.
- Season fresh spinach with salt and black pepper to taste
- Layer 1 slice of artisan bread with 1 slice of cheese, ham, pineapple, onion, fresh spinach and another slice of cheese; top with bread.
- Spray a Panini skillet with Food Lion cooking spray and 1 tab of butter as desired.
- Add sandwich, top with another tab of butter and close skillet to cook sandwich until golden brown on both sides.