- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
Add Hawaiian flavor to your grilled pork chops and top it with a grilled pineapple salad.
- Place sliced pineapple on hot grill. Cook for 3 minutes, flip, cook another 3 minutes.
- Cut pepper in half and take out seeds. Place on grill and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Place pork chops on grill and cook 5 minutes per side or until done.
- Slice grilled pineapple and peppers into bite sized pieces. Add in chopped red onions and green onions. Stir well.
- Serve pineapple salad mix on top of pork chops.