- 45 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
If you are one of the fans of pineapple on pizza, this savory homemade recipe is perfect for you. Plus, you won't have to share. Learn how to grill a mini pizza!
- For 30 minutes, let pizza dough stand at room temperature, covered.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of water and honey in a medium bowl.
- Add ham and pineapple, then toss to coat.
- Place ham and pineapple on to grill rack coated with cooking spray, cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill and slice into 1-inch pieces.
- Divide dough into 4 portions and stretch each portion into a 7-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
- Coat dough lightly with and place directly on to grill cooking 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Lower grill temperature to medium.
- Spread marinara evenly over pizzas, leaving a 1/2-inch crust.
- Place ham, pineapple on to pizzas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Return the pizzas directly back on to the grill and cook for 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve!