- 40 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
Honey and garlic flavors come together in this summer buddha bowl dish. Try it out for an easy shrimp bowl recipe you'll want to make over and over again!
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, the honey, the garlic, and the ginger. Divide into two portions and reserve one half to use while grilling, and place the other half in a zip-top bag.
- Add the shrimp to the zip-top bag and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- On a greased grill (medium-high heat), place the shrimp. Cook the shrimp for approximately 2 to 3 minutes on one side. Flip the shrimp and baste with the reserved marinade, then cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until cooked through.
- Lightly oil the avocado slices and the tomatoes and place them on the grill until lightly charred (about 2 minutes). Season the vegetables with salt and pepper.
- To assemble the bowls: place the cooked brown rice in the bottom, followed by the grilled avocado and tomatoes, the cooked corn, and the shrimp.
- Generously top with chives.