- 1 Hour 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Whisk mustard, honey, yogurt, garlic powder, and cayenne together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Place chicken pieces into the bowl with the honey mustard mixture, and toss to coat all of the pieces with honey mustard.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour, up to overnight.
- If using wooden skewers, soak the skewers for at least 20 minutes before using.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the bowl, and thread onto the soaked skewers. Pour excess honey mustard marinade over the chicken pieces, then sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill to about 450 F, or if using a grill pan, heat to medium-high heat. Cook the chick-en skewers for about 5-7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove from the heat, and allow to briefly cool. Serve warm!