- 75 minutes
- 12 minutes
- 4-6 skewers
Looking for a summer dinner idea? These fresh kabobs with healthy veggies and delicious smoked Eckrich sausage take your cookout to the next level.
- In a bowl, whisk together the honey, mustard, vegetable oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place the sausages and the chopped vegetables in a baking dish and pour half of the marinade over them. Toss until thoroughly coated.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Remove from the fridge and transfer the sausages and veggies to skewers.
- Place the skewers on a medium-high grill, grilling 5 to 6 minutes per side, basting occasionally with the remaining reserved marinade, until the sausage is heated through and the vegetables are crisp-tender.