- 30 Minutes
- 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Makes 3 Pounds of Chicken Wings
Whether you live in Kentucky or not, Kentucky barbecue is an instant favorite for summer grilling. Try out this quick and easy grilled BBQ chicken tonight!
- In a deep skillet, place the butter, onions, and garlic cloves and sauté until they’re softened and translucent.
- Add in the ketchup, the apple cider vinegar, the Worcestershire sauce, the brown sugar, the smoked paprika, the salt, the pepper, the soy sauce, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- In a large bowl, place the chicken wings and toss them with half of the sauce. Let them marinate for 30 minutes.
- On a greased grill set on medium heat, cook the chicken wings, turning occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Baste the chicken wings with the second half of the sauce and continue grilling for another 20 minutes. Grill until the internal temperature of the chicken wings reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.