- 10 min
- 6 min
This hearty sandwich is sure to leave you satisfied. With Taste of Inspirations Deli Inspired Havarti and Cheddar, this cheesy meatloaf sandwich will melt your tastebuds!
- Preheat a griddle to about 350 degrees or medium to high heat.
- Cover both sides of bread with butter and cook on 1 side until golden brown. Remove.
- Toasted side up, on all 4 slices of bread, place 1 Cheddar and 1 Havarti slice, 1 meatloaf slices, a slice of tomato, and 1 more piece of both Havarti and Cheddar.
- Cover with remaining pieces of bread, untoasted side up.
- Cook on griddle until golden brown and cheese is nice and melty. Serve immediately.