- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix together the olive oil and garlic in a small bowl. Brush the mixture over the naan and sprinkle with the cheese and chopped bacon.
- Crack two eggs over each naan and season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully transfer the flatbreads to the preheated grill, close the lid and cook for 8-10 minutes until the naan is golden brown and the egg whites are no longer runny.
- Remove from the grill and sprinkle with the scallions, parsley and crushed red pepper flakes. Slice and enjoy immediately.
Recipe Tip: For scrambled eggs, cook the eggs until slightly runny and add to the oil-brushed naan. Top with the cheese and bacon and grill for 8-10 minutes until the naan is golden brown. Finish with the toppings.