- 15 minutes
- 10-12 minutes
Grilled nectarines coated with a honey bourbon mixture and topped with a pecan crumble and a lemon cream cheese is the perfect blend of sweet and crunchy for a grilled fruit dessert.
- Heat the outdoor grill to medium high (375 to 400 degrees F)
- In a medium bowl, using an electric hand mixer combine the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and zest. Beat together until smooth and combined well. Set aside.
- Place the pecans, brown sugar, butter, rolled oats, vanilla and cinnamon in a medium bowl and use a spoon or your fingers to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, bourbon, and cinnamon. Use a pastry brush to apply the honey bourbon mixture to both sides of the nectarines. Place them on the grill, cut side down. Cover the grill and let cook for 3-4 minutes. Until grill marks appear.
- Use a flat metal spatula to flip the nectarines. Place a small amount of the crumble on each nectarine. Cover the grill and let cook about 3-4 minutes more. Drizzle with more honey bourbon mixture. Remove from the grill and set on a lined half sheet pan. Serve immediately with the whipped lemon cream cheese.