- 15 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- 8 - 12
- Add basil leaves, garlic, and pine nuts to a food processor and pulse until well-mixed.
- Slowly pour in the 1/2 cup olive oil and the Parmesan cheese and then pulse again until pesto becomes thick.
- Add salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise into thin slices.
- Brush lightly with olive oil, then season lightly with salt and black pepper.
- For about 1 minute per side, grill zucchinis until marked on both sides and tender; remove and cool.
- With about 1 teaspoon of pesto, spread on 1 side of each grilled zucchini slice.
- Roll zucchini up and secure it with a toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Serve and enjoy!