- 15 minutes
This no-bake cheesecake is perfect for summer with a graham cracker crust, creamy filling and grilled pineapple on top.
- Mix together the honey, melted butter, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the pudding mix with milk. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes to chill.
- Heat the outdoor grill to medium heat. Brush pineapple slices with honey butter mixture. Grill on both sides until well-browned. Continue to brush each side with honey butter mixture as the pineapple cooks.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar and melted butter. Use your fingers to press the graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of your dessert cups. Set aside.
- Gently fold together the whipped cream cheese and pudding with a rubber spatula. Spoon evenly into the dessert cups. Top with a slice of grilled pineapple and a maraschino cherry. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.