- 1 hour
- 10 minutes
You don't want to turn your oven on in the middle of summer. Here's a great grilled pizza crust recipe so you can have pizza night outside.
- Mix vegetable oil, sugar, salt, and yeast in water until it's dissolved.
- Stir in the flour and mix well with hands. Take out and knead on a floured surface.
- Roll into a ball, place back in bowl, and cover with a cloth for about an hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Roll out dough using a rolling pin.
- Rub olive oil onto one side of the dough and place that side down on the grill.
- Place dough on grill for about 3-5 minutes. Take off and flip over onto plate, grill marks up.
- Add your toppings.
- Place back on grill for another 5 minutes to finish cooking.