- 10 minutes
This summertime recipe of tender and vibrant flavored skewer is sure to get everyone thinking of great outdoor eats.
- Season pork with salt, black pepper and cumin.
- In a large bowl whisk the garlic cloves, orange juice, lime juice, 2 Tbsp. of canola oil, brown sugar and crushed red peppers.
- Add pork to marinade and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Remove pork from marinade right before making skewers.
- Preheat grill or cook top to medium heat.
- Toss cut bell peppers in 2 Tbsp. of canola oil, salt and pepper, set aside.
- Thread pork, mangoes, and red pepper onto skewers.
- Cook skewers until pork is done.
- Garnish skewers with fresh cilantro.