- 5 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Makes 4 Servings.
This blueberry balsamic pork chop recipe combines sweet and sour flavors to create a mouthwatering dish. Use fresh or frozen blueberries. Get the recipe!
- Combine water and corn starch in pot set on medium heat. Whisk.
- Add sugar, vinegar, and blackberries & stir.
- Mash blackberries and continue to stir until glaze thickens.
- Place pork chops on grill set to medium heat. Cook 4 minutes, flip and cook another 4 minutes or until pork chop is done.
- Pour sauce over pork chops and serve.