- 10 minutes
Add some sweetness to your seasoned grilled pork chops with a homemade peach glaze that takes mere minutes to whip up.
- Combine the glaze ingredients in a 2 1/2-quart saucepan. Stir over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Transfer 1/4 cup of the glaze to a small bowl. Set aside to be used for the pork chops.
- Add the peaches to the remaining glaze in the saucepan. Cook over low heat, gently stirring occasionally, for about 6 minutes or until the peaches are tender. Remove from the heat.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Grill for about 1 minute per side over a hot fire to sear, and then move to the indirect-heat area for 3 minutes per side. Brush with the reserved glaze and cook for 1 minute longer per side or until the chops are somewhat firm to the touch and an instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally at the center of a chop registers 145°F.
- Transfer the pork chops to a platter. Allow to rest for about 10 minutes.
- To serve, accompany the pork chops with the cooked peaches and sauce.