- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
This spring salad combines grilled potatoes, bacon, green onions and a home-made garlic honey mustard dressing.
- Set grill to medium-high heat.
- Wash potatoes and cut each into 6-8 pieces. Make sure you don't cut them to small. You don't want them falling through the grates on the grill. Coat with 2 tablespoon olive oil. Grill for 15-20 minutes, turning halfway.
- Add 1/4 cup oil, salt, pepper, honey, mustard, and garlic to small bowl and whisk until mixed well. Set aside.
- Cook 5 slices of bacon until crispy. Cut into small pieces.
- Combine potatoes, bacon, and dressing and stir. Top with sliced green onions.