- 10 Minutes
- 13 Minutes
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and chives in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the potato wedges and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix the potatoes, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper and olive oil in a medium bowl.
- Grill the potato wedges for 3-4 minutes per side, flipping halfway, or until tender.
- Transfer the potatoes to a serving platter. Drizzle with the herbed aioli, reserving some for dipping, and sprinkle with the chopped parsley and chopped chives. Serve immediately.
Recipe Tip: Alternatively, you can cook the potatoes in a grill pan or cast-iron skillet set over medium-high heat on the stove.