- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 4-5 burgers
Fire up the grill for these family-friendly, 2-star Guiding Stars approved, salmon burgers—they pair perfectly with the avocado salsa.
- In a bowl, combine the chopped avocados, the chives, the Anaheim or poblano pepper, the lime juice, the salt, and the pepper. Mix gently but thoroughly until the ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- In a bowl, place the salmon pieces, the breadcrumbs, the onion, the Anaheim or poblano pepper, the lime juice, the salt, the pepper, the mayo, and the egg. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Shape the mixture into "salmon burgers" … this recipe will make 4 or 5 burgers depending on the size of your burgers.
- Grill the burgers on medium-high heat for approximately 4 minutes per side, until browned.
- Grill the hamburger buns. Place a salmon burger on each bun and place a large scoop of the salsa on each of your salmon burgers. Add the top of the bun and dig in!