- 45 minutes
- 6 kabobs
This salmon coated with a garlic and dijon marinade is served up on skewers accompanied with lemon rounds for an easy to eat meal for all of your guests to enjoy.
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the salmon pieces and stir gently to coat. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Also, soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the salmon, folded lemon rounds, and folded lime rounds alternately on 8 pairs of parallel skewers, leaving a 1/8-inch space between the pieces. Begin and end each skewer with salmon. Discard the marinade.
- Grill the skewers, turning once, for 5 to 8 minutes or to the desired degree of doneness.
- Place the skewers on a serving platter. Garnish with parsley or dill.