- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Combine green peppers, onions and cook.
- Once the green peppers and onions have softened, add brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Lower heat to medium-low. For about 12-15 minutes, cook until onions are golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- While the green peppers and onions are cooking, place the sausages on grill and cook covered over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, flipping occasionally.
- Serve in buns and top with green peppers and onions (top with mustard optional).