- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Mix all ingredients for marinade in a large bowl.
- Add chicken to marinade making sure each piece is fully covered. Marinate for 2-4 hours in the refrigerator
- Place chicken breasts on a hot grill and cook approximately 5 minutes on each side.. ( more or less depending on thickness of chicken breasts)
- Remove from grill and pace a strip of bacon and a slice of cheese. On the grilled chicken
- Cover with aluminum foil until cheese is melted.
- Serve with grilled pineapple slices a a fresh salad.