- 20 minutes
- 1 hour
- Makes 4 servings
- In a large skillet, saute the onions in the butter until softened. Add a little salt and pepper to taste. Continue cooking until they are golden brown.
- Stir in the chicken broth and slowly add the flour to thicken the mixture, stirring frequently.
- Add the cream and continue cooking and stirring until everything is thoroughly heated.
- Set aside and keep warm until the pork chops are done cooking.
- In a small bowl, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper. Mix together and rub over both sides of all four pork chops.
- Grill the chops on a greased grill over medium-high heat; grill 5 minutes per side, initially. Then continue to grill, 5 minutes per side, for another 10 to 15 minutes until the internal temperature reaches at least 155 degrees Fahrenheit when measured with a meat thermometer.
- To serve, pour the onion sauce generously over the pork chops and top with parsley.