- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- In a bowl, place the beef cubes, the cooked baby potatoes, and the onion wedges. Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss the ingredients until everything is coated.
- Place the beef, potatoes, and vegetables on metal skewers, alternating between beef, potatoes, and onions.
- Place the skewers on a medium-hot grill for approximately 15 minutes or until the beef reaches your desired level of doneness and reaches an internal temperature of 150 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Turn the skewers several times throughout the cooking process.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix together the steak sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and brown sugar until the ingredients are heated.
- Serve alongside the kabobs as a dipping sauce or spoon it over them when they're finished grilling.