- 20 minutes
- 15 minutes
Grab some wooden skewers and get ready to grill a tasty meal for your family this summer! With steak, potatoes, bell pepper and seasonings, these kabobs are a whole dinner in one. No need to make additional side dishes! And that saves you time, so you can get back to enjoying quality time with the people you love most while on vacation, celebrating summer holidays or simply while being at home.
- Add the cubed sirloin to a large bowl or large zip-close bag. Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, mustard, 3 minced garlic cloves, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over the meat and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook the potatoes for 4-5 minutes until almost fork-tender. Drain well.
- Thread the steak, potatoes and peppers onto the wooden skewers and brush with the leftover steak marinade.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the skewers for 8-10 minutes turning occasionally until cooked to desired doneness.
- Mix together the butter, remaining 2 minced garlic cloves, chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Serve with the steak kabobs.