- 5 minutes
- 12 minutes
Why don't you make dessert while the grill is hot? These grilled strawberries over ice cream is the best on a summer night.
- Wash strawberries and cut off the stems.
- Slice each banana into 4 equal pieces.
- Alternate banana and strawberry on each skewer.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each skewer.
- Place on hot grill. Cook about 4-5 minutes. Flip them over and cook another 4-5 minutes.
- Place cooked fruit on top of vanilla ice cream while warm. Add chocolate sauce if you desire.