- 1 Hour
- 12 Minutes
- 4 - 6
Summer grilling can be enjoyed by vegetarians as well. We make it easy with these 30 minutes or less grilled tofu kabobs. Make them for a delicious meal!
- Combine the soy sauce, liquid smoke, sriracha, sesame oil, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a large, flat-bottomed dish like a casserole dish, toss all other ingredients and pour the soy sauce mixture on top. Toss tofu and vegetables to ensure even coating, then refrigerate for an hour to marinade.
- When ready to cook, prepare the kabobs by sliding one or two pieces of tofu and each vegetable onto every skewer until all tofu and veggies have been used.
- Heat the grill to medium to medium-high and arrange kabobs on the grate.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once or twice to encourage even cooking, and remove from heat when edges begin to blacken and vegetables start getting soft. Serve warm.