- 5 minutes
- 8 minutes
- 1 sandwich
- Lightly butter 1 slice of bread with 1/2 tablespoon butter.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on bread, spinach, tomatoes, and top with second slice of cheese.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon butter on second piece of bread and place butter side down on sandwich.
- Place pan on stove and set to medium heat.
- Butter top of sandwich with 1/2 tablespoon butter and place butter side down in pan.
- Butter the top of the sandwich with the remaining butter. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown, then flip and cook an additional 3-4 minutes.