- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 6 to 8
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until they're done, but not too soft.
- In a bowl, mix together the oil, honey, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and basil.
- Place the vegetables on metal skewers, alternating between potatoes, squash, zucchini, tomatoes, onion, and various colors of pepper.
- Brush the vegetables with the dressing (don't be shy-use a lot). Reserve some of the dressing.
- Place the skewers on the grill for 4 to 5 minutes. Brush them again with more dressing, turn them over, and grill the other side for 4 to 5 minutes.