- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
Serve up an incredible assortment of grilled veggies alongside this sensational avocado whipped feta—the combination is superb.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, the brown sugar, the soy sauce, the smoked paprika, the garlic powder, and the pepper.
- Place all of the prepared vegetables in a 15x10 glass baking dish. Pour the olive oil mixture over the vegetables and toss until all ingredients are covered. Set aside for about 20 minutes.
- Crumble ¾ of the feta cheese (reserve ¼ for later) into the bowl of a stand mixer and blend on medium for a couple of minutes. Add the whipped cream cheese and whisk on high for 2 to 3 minutes, until the mixture starts to become creamy.
- Add the chopped avocados and continue to whisk for several minutes—you want a consistency that's as creamy as possible.
- Apply olive oil to both sides of the slices of French bread.
- Place the vegetables on the grill or in a grill pan, on medium-high heat. (The eggplant and the thicker vegetables will require a longer grill time than the thinner-cut veggies, but you can figure on approximately 3 minutes per side for the veggies.)
- Grill the bread last so that it's warm when you serve it.
- Arrange all the grilled vegetables and bread slices on a large baking sheet.
- Additionally, you can sprinkle the fresh herbs on top of the veggies; you can add a little salt and pepper at this time, too.
- Serve with the bowl of avocado whipped feta.
- To assemble: take one piece of grilled bread, place a spoonful of the avocado whipped feta, and add your choice of grilled vegetables. Top with a sprinkling of the reserved feta crumbles and a few fresh herbs.