- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
Make a classic roast beef sandwich even more mouthwatering by adding mushrooms and onions sauteed in Guinness. sandwiched between two rolls, drizzled with a Guinness glaze, and baked to perfection for a warm, tender sandwich that is sure to please.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Saute mushrooms, onions and Guinness until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir together all of the glaze ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then lower heat and cook until thickened and reduced by at least half.
- Cut sandwich rolls in half, and then fill with roast beef, sauteed mushrooms & onions, and Swiss cheese.
- Drizzle the glaze evenly across the sandwiches.
- Bake the sandwiches for 30 minutes.