- 1 hour and 5 minutes
Pairing burgers and beer is a classic move for any cookout, but combining the two for a juicy, Guinness marinated burger topped with melted cheddar cheese and crispy bacon is bound to be a crowd favorite.
- Lightly mix first 8 ingredients in a large bowl with your hands, being mindful not to overwork the meat.
- Create 4 equal patties and position them on a small sheet pan. Store patties in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Turn on the grill to medium high and then gently cover the patties and/or cooking grates with oil.
- After grilling to desired level of doneness, add cheese on top of each patty for the last minute or two of grilling.
- Turn off grill and transfer burgers on hamburger buns. Top of with bacon and a pickle if desired.